That moment when you borrow the American Psychological Association (APA) manual… FOR FUN.
Are you me? Because I’m totally guilty of reading the entirety of my Mum’s copy of the DSM-IV out of curiosity and boredom.
Seriously? I do the same thing! I have an abnormal psychology book and it has the DSM-IV in it, and if I’m bored or I want to look something up for the hell of it, I refer to that. It’s so interesting, though. HOW DO YOU NOT READ IT FOR FUN?
*high five* I’m taking Abnormal Psych as an elective next semester solely because it fascinates me. :D
I am a little disappointed though because the only one I can take is online, and I’ve heard great things about the live one. Like you can pick a movie and then provide a diagnosis on one of the character. I’m hoping I can do that with the online course. Then I can pick a Bowie character because hell yeah.
Honestly, if I weren’t in biochem, I’d probably be a psych major. :)
I’m really excited because I’m able to take it with the professor I had for my gender studies course who I absolutely adore.
Also, that reminds me of when we could write a psychological interpretation of a movie for my Intro to Psych class, so I wrote about how Jareth is a manifestation of Sarah’s Electra complex. XD
And if I wasn’t a pretend psyche major, I’d probably be sticking my nose in the science department! Let’s just pull a freaky Friday, eh?
And that’s awesome! It’s always great when you can take a cool course with a great professor who you enjoy a lot. It just makes the learning experience more fun. :)
Oh! I think I remember when mentioned that. How did that go, by the way? What did the professor think?
I don’t think she even bothered to read it. But I got an A, haha.
Aw, well, hopefully you still have it so you can fangirl over your own work. xD
You two are adorkable.
MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
- Oooooh please please please!
david-bowie-is-a-reservoir-dog asked: Hey, you, with the face and sexiness. *points her finger around your face* /You/ should come on more because of reasons or else I will trap you in my basement for reasons.
Well, I will do my best to pop in more often now that things have settled down a bit for awhile, but I make no promises, my dear. I do hope you have been behaving yourself this summer?
"I ship you with_____because_____" finish the sentence in my askbox.
I want to make a peanut butter, bologna and banana sandwich but that means I’d have to get up and go buy peanut butter and…waaah.
You eat the strangest things, my love.
First of all, don’t judge me. >:I
Secondly, OH MY GOD YOU’RE BACK. *GLOMP*
I’ve never really left, little one. I’m usually lurking about, keeping an eye on my students. Now then, where did we leave off….